What is Microfiber?
An ultra fine fiber split 16 times for superior cleaning.
Why Do I Need To Use Microfiber?
- Removes bacteria without chemicals
- Highly effective product for cleaning
- It’s ideal for your staff and customers
What Are the Results?
A 2007 American Journal of Infection Control article entitled, “Microbiologic Evaluation of Microfiber Mops for Surface Disinfection” found:
- The microfiber system demonstrates superior microbial removal compared with cotton string mops when used with a detergent cleaner (95% vs 68%, respectively).
The Environmental Best Practices for Health Care Facilities in Fall 2002 found:
- Microfiber materials were able to penetrate surface pores and remove 99% of dust particles that conventional mops missed and used 95% less water.
- Traditional cleaning methods that used cotton fiber saw only a 30% reduction of dust under similar conditions.
Why Is Microfiber Better?
- Surface remains dirty and wet
- Only pushes dirt and moisture
- Surface is clean, dry, and polished
- Lifts and traps dirt and moisture