High-Tech Cleaning for a Better Clean
High Filtration Vacuums Improve Indoor Air Quality
Vanguard Cleaning Systems franchise owners use high filtration vacuums to remove more dust, pollen and allergens from your facility. Such vacuums are designed with multiple levels of filters to achieve the desired performance. They are rated according to the size and amount of dust they capture, and by whether the vacuums will allow some dust to escape.
If your current janitorial vendor uses an old-fashioned upright vacuum to clean your facility, it might not meet the standards necessary to be classified as a “high filtration” vacuum. Typically, upright vacuums pull direct into the bag, passing through an accumulation of dirt already within it. High filtration backpack vacuums provide a host of benefits including:
- More cleaning power than upright vacuums.
- More dirt contained, captured and removed.
- Captured dirt does not escape from bag and leak back into your facility.
- Better indoor air quality.
- More maneuverability allows for efficient cleaning of hard to reach floor surfaces such as stairways.
- Vacuum attachments reach into nooks and crannies and allow for high dusting applications such as cleaning ceiling vents.
Microfiber Equipment Removes More Dirt and Prevents Cross Contamination
A microfiber is an ultra fine fiber that is 100 times thinner than a human hair. These fibers are split 16 times to create small cavities that trap and hold dirt far more efficiently than traditional cleaning products.
Microfiber products are color coded, so that the mops and cloths used in the restrooms are not mistakenly used in the common areas of your facility. Proper use of microfiber products virtually eliminates cross contamination. For this reason, microfiber has become the standard for cleaning in healthcare environments, and use of microfiber is a core concept in Green Cleaning.
Microfiber cleaning products are laundered on a regular basis. Instead of a dirty, contaminated wet mop stored in the janitorial closet, freshly laundered microfiber floor pads are brought to the facility. Each floor pad is used until it is dirty and then replaced with a fresh clean pad. No re-dipping a string mop into dirty mop water to spread the dirt and bacteria.
Microfiber Equipment May Deliver Benefits Including:
- More dust, bacteria and allergens are removed
- Less chemicals are used which minimizes client exposure
- Less water is used
- Indoor air quality is improved
- Cross contamination from dirty mops is virtually eliminated